Today's Deal: ENCORE THEATRICAL COMPANY PRESENTS: MARY POPPINS 2 TICKETS FOR $22 ($44 VALUE FOR $22)
Encore Theatrical Company
ENCORE THEATRICAL COMPANY PRESENTS: Mary Poppins
TWO TICKETS $44 value for ONLY $22
SHOW DATES ARE DECEMBER 2-18
at Walters State Community College
Origional Music and Lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert M. Sherman
Book by Julian Fellowes
New songs and additional Music and Lyrics by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe
Co-Created by Cameron Mackintosh
A Musical based on the stores of P.L. Travers and the Walt Disney Film
One of the most popular Disney movies of all time is capturing hearts in a whole new way; as a practically perfect musical! Based on the books by P.L. Travers and the classic Walt Disney film, Disney and Cameron Mackintosh's Mary Poppins delighted Broadway audiences for over 2.500 performances and received nominations for nine Oliver and seven TONY awards, including Best Musical.
The jack-of-all trades, Bert, introduces us to England in 1910 and the troubled Banks family. Young jane and Michael have sent may a nanny packing before Mary Poppins arrives on their doorstep. Using a combination of magic & common sense, she must teach the family how to value each other again. Mary Poppins takes the childern on many magial and memorable adventures, but Jane and Michael aren't the only ones has a profound effect upon. Even grown-ups can learn a lesson or two from the nanny who advises that 'Anything can happen if you let it'
Mary Poppins is an enchanting production for all ages to enjoy!
Dates & Times
- 12/02/2016 8:00 PM
- 12/03/2016 8:00 PM
- 12/04/2016 2:00 PM
- 12/09/2016 8:00 PM
- 12/10/2016 8:00 PM
- 12/11/2016 2:00 PM
- 12/16/2016 8:00 PM
- 12/17/2016 2:00 PM
- 12/17/2016 8:00 PM
- 12/18/2016 2:00 PM
ENCORE PRESNETS: MARY POPPINS
SHOW TIMES ARE DECEMBER 2-18
TWO TICKETS FOR $22
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
PLEASE PRINT VOUCHER AND BRING TO CITIZEN TRIBUNE TO REDEEM.
CALL 423.581.5630 EXT 352 FOR ANY QUESTIONS
About Encore Theatrical Company
1) There is a strong positive correlation between the quality of life and the economic development of a region. Sustainable growth in one is dependent on sustainable growth in the other.
2) Improving the Lakeway Area’s quality of life (and thus, economic development) is the responsibility of an entire community, not just a select few. A strong arts program is dependent on collaborative support from individuals, the business community, the education establishment, and the government.
3) The arts are a vital part of the educational process, which is another key to economic development and improved quality of life. Arts education and opportunities help participants develop skills in critical thinking, goal setting, team building, problem solving, conflict resolution, and craftsmanship.
4) If the Lakeway community fails to provide opportunities for its creative class, it risks permanently losing those individuals and their supporters to other areas.
5) The performing arts are a combination of many other art forms, including visual arts, acting, music, dance, public speaking, handcrafts, and creative writing. Thus, a strong performing arts program is the most economical and efficient way to deliver cultural opportunities to artists, students, and audience.
6) The Lakeway Area deserves a multitude of strong, diverse performing arts opportunities. Our residents should not believe they must leave the community to enjoy quality entertainment. Our creative class should not have to leave the area to exercise their talents.
Encore Theatrical Company